Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Refresh and Gladden My Spirit




Baha'i World Center









             
         Words...A Baha'i Prayer
                Music by..Phil Morrison

Oh God...Refresh and Gladden my spirit
Purify my heart...illumine my powers
I lay all my affairs in Thy hand
Thou art my guide and my refuge
I will no longer be sorrowful and grieved
I will be a happy and joyful being
Oh God, I will no longer be filled with
anxiety
Nor will I let trouble harass me
I will not dwell on the unpleasant
things in life

Oh God, Thou art more friend to me than
I am to myself
I dedicate myself to Thee oh Lord
                        Abdu'l Baha

“Refresh and Gladden My Spirit"(Baha'i Prayer)

(Click below to hear song)


Striving to be of Service to Humanity
by Promoting International Harmony through Music

No comments: